Online Zoom Wine Tastings & Events
Unique All American Selections from July’s Wine Club, FridayJuly 10, 7pm
All American Wine Zoom – meet some of the winemakers as well!
3oz tastings of the wines may be purchased for $3 on our website, see Zoom Tab, we are happy to deliver the tasting pours to your home or you can come pick them up. 3oz. Tastings available until COB Sunday 7/12/20.
1. List of presenters
2. Wine Club Notes: Explorer, Adventurer & Smooth Sailing Rose Club
3. Recorded Call Link: Use password: 9t?&h^1Q
Past Wine Zoom Tastings – recorded below
Topic – Fathers Day Selections – 6.18.20
Click here to watch our Fathers Day Selections with Liz (Robbins Cellars) & Margaret (Williams Corner) Password needed: 8v?1LRdo
Recap: We all thoroughly enjoyed this casual, yet informal global tasting. Each wine was so interesting and distinct.
Here was the tasting lineup all for sale on our website, with food pairing suggestions:
- Château Graville-Lacoste, Graves Blanc (2019) – Curry or Thai
- J. Mourat, Val de Loire Rosée de Jardin (2019) – Freshly shucked oysters
- Smockshop Band, Pinot Noir Spring Ephemeral Columbia Gorge (2018) – Planked salmon on the grill, or Mushroom Risotto
- Yves Leccia, Île de Beauté O Bà! Rouge (2015) – Lamb with dried Greek herbs
- Dirty & Rowdy, Mendocino County Petite Sirah Old Vines Fred & Dora’s(2016) – Pizza or flabread with garlic, chicken and olives, or any kind of fennel dish
- Mark Ryan Winery, Board Track Racer The Vincent Red Columbia Valley (2017) – Grilled sirloin burger, or Rib Eye
Rabble Wines – Winemaker Tasting 6.4.20
Click here to watch our recorded tasting of 6 Rabble Wines from Paso Robles, California
Recap: We were delighted to meet winemaker Jeremy Leffert as he took on a Google Earth tour of the vineyards selected for all six offerings. Brit and I followed along from screwtop and enjoyed the Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Rose and Cabernet the best. To order these wines please visit our online order website. To learn more about Rabble Wine Co. visit their site.
Topic: God Bless Memorial Day-Drinking in the U.S.A. 5.25.20
Click here to watch our recorded tasting of Five All American Wines – Memorial Day-Drinking
Recap: 5 Affordable U.S. Wines. We tasted through the Charles & Charles Wines from Washington State (Chardonnay, Rose’, Merlot (our fave) & Cabernet) We also tried the wile blue bubbly from Mendocino, California – Blanc de Bleu.
POWERPOINT TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH
Topic: I Love Paris in the Springtime – 90+ Cellars Tasting 5.22.20
Click here to watch our recorded tasting of Five French Wines with Phil from 90+ Cellars Password: 0Q+jt31X
Recap: 5 Affordable French Wines from 90+ Cellars. Magic Door Champagne, Lot 33 Languedoc Rose, 90+ Beaujolais, 90+ Bordeaux & 90+ Cotes Du Rhone. Phil kicks off the call by saboring a bottle of Champagne with his mom’s machete!
Private Wine Events & Gatherings
Seated parties of 16 or less in our semi-private back room
Standing parties of 25 or less in our semi-private back room
Interested in booking the entire screwtop wine bar for your private event – contact email@example.com for inquiries.
Wine Tasting Events in your home, office or community space – prices starting at $85 per hour + retail cost of wine – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Wine Classes & Tasting Parties
5.30.20, 4-6pm – Tickets on sale soon
Yacht Rock Rosé Party
20 – 2019 Rose vintages to sample and enjoy. Prizes for best dressed Yachty.