- Bar seating for 1-2 people is first come first served.
- Limited to 90 minutes per party.
- Reservations for Patio tables may be made online. Sometimes we have open walk-in slots, but to guarantee a seating please reserve online. It’s easy & quick!
- All tables sanitized and wiped down between patrons & seatings.
- Indoor Dining: 4 (4 top tables) & 1 (8 top farm table) available
Outside Patio Seating with umbrellas: 5 (4 TOPS) & 1 (2 TOP) available for each timed seating. So once sold out, that slot is full. That being said if you are a party of 2, and there are no 2 slots available, of course you can reserve a 4 top. We don’t mind! Spread out and make yourself comfy! If you have a party of 6 or more, please reserve 2 slots and let us know in the comments or better yet, call us at 703-888-0845
- Disposable Paper menus will be handed out to each party. This is our menu for the day,and you are to order from that with your “server”. You will not be permitted to order or buy retail items and eat/drink them on the patio or at your table inside. Sorry.
- If you are entering screwtop you must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we have some for sale for $1.50.
- Patio is open weather permitting only. When making a reservation/please make sure you include a phone number/email so we can contact you, in case we need to close the patio due to unpleasant weather. We offer free delivery if your reserved patio table is canceled due to weather!
This list of rules may be added to/updated as we progresses. Just please be patient & respectful of each other and our staff, as we are looking forward to seeing you and giving you the best service possible.
Hope to see you soon!
-Wendy Buckley, Owner
Please direct any questions, concerns or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org